We have taken every step to ensure that your shopping experience at Adachikan is as convenient and as intuitive as possible. If you have any comments or feedback for us, we greatly appreciate hearing from you and value your opinions.
Please email us at info@Adachikan.net
Browsing The Online Store
- Your basic manual for checking the online store is to use the principle navigation menu, which includes the name of the distinctive product categories like- Women Wear, Men Wear and Accessories.
- To get to the landing page of every category, you have to click on the title of the particular category. For instance, to reach the landing page for Women Wear, tap on 'Women Wear' in the primary menu. After coming on the landing page, you can click on the subcategories mentioned, to reach the product listings under that section.
-You can likewise move to the product listing page by moving your cursor over a classification name of the category in the primary menu and then clicking on one of the sub-categories in the drop-down menu.
Creating An Account on ADA
- To set up an account on Ada Chikan, go to My Account. Here you will be asked to enter your information like your name and email address.
-By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through checkout page faster, store multiple shipping address, view and track your orders in your account and more.
-In order to add products to your shopping cart and make a purchase with us, you do not need to establish an account, though you can enjoy value added features by creating your own account on adachikan.com
-You can also continue shopping as a Guest Shopper, and during checkout you will be provided with the option of signing up for a new account.
Adding Products To Your Shopping Cart
- Pick your favourite chikan wear from our website www.adachikan.com. Make use of the filters like category, price, size, colour, fabric and embellishments to match your requirements. We also provide an option to choose add-ons like matching slip and bottoms with the respective item.
-After you are done with your selection, click on add to cart button and you will receive a notification saying < your product > has been added to your shopping cart.
- You may choose to continue shopping or checkout as per your requirements. If you change your mind and want to continue browsing you may do so at any moment during the checkout process.
- You can continue to add items to your shopping cart until you are ready to Checkout.
Click on Shopping Cart Icon and it takes you to shopping cart page. Here it is advisable to check the details of your order in the shopping cart table. If you find any mismatch you can edit your order using edit button which takes you back to the product page. After making changes to your selection, click on update cart button. It takes you back to the checkout page.
-On the Checkout Page, you can decide to check out either as a guest user or as a registered customer of Ada. If you are checking out as a registered customer, click on the “Already registered? Click here to login. “Section at the top of the page. Login to your ADA account if you have one.
- If you check out as a registered customer, the billing and shipping information which you provided will be produced in the Billing Address and Shipping Address sections of the page. If you choose to checkout as a guest, you will need to provide all the information yourself.
- We advise you to review all details closely and then click on the “continue” button to confirm your order. After confirming your order, you will be redirected to payment information page.
- Ada chikan accepts payments through paytm, Cash on Delivery, Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Jio Wallet and cash transfer payment. So choose the mode that suits you the best and click on continue.
- You will be redirected to your respective portal where you can complete your payment. Once payment is successful we will receive your order details immediately.
- We charge a flat Rs 60 shipping fee for all the COD orders.
-Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from us with the name of the logistics, and the following tracking number. You can visit the respective logistics site, and enter the tracking number to track your shipment.